New Patient Program
A LUCRATIVE PRACTICE AREA IS YOURS FOR THE ASKING.
DO YOU GET YOUR FULL FEES ON YOUR “REGULAR PATIENTS?”
Are these familiar? How do you feel about them?
Health insurance Reimbursement & Write Offs
Medicare or Medicaid
Client “Self-Pay” Discounts?
What is the New Patient Program?
It is a comprehensive new patient acquisition and marketing program that gets you a lot more patients and a lot more money.
Comparatively There Is No More Time Involved…
You write the same notes and your administrative staff spends the same, or less time concerned with collecting your fees.
Going to court is rarely needed.
But if a lawsuit does need to be filed, most settle before trial. If no settlement is reached, for routine cases, every state has a format where the attorney files documents with the court, alleviating the need for you to go. Some of these will require that you sign an Affidavit. You just sign the document; the attorney prepares it.
And if you have to go to court or be involved in depositions, you can charge handsomely and get paid, up front.
What amount of time and effort is spent collecting money due to you?
Accident cases require no extra administrative time. The attorney sends payment directly to you once the patient’s case is resolved. Virtually no additional time is needed on tracking and arguing with insurance companies.
Developed and Implemented By Paul Samakow
Paul’s experience uniquely positions him to help doctors
- He is a Plaintiff’s attorney since 1980, having handled over 20,000 cases
- He is a business consultant and he has helped thousands of businesses get started and grow
- He is the author of 3 books on these subjects
- He knows how doctor’s practices work.
- He also has nationwide access to auto accident attorneys. Paul will get attorneys to refer these clients to doctors
- He will thoroughly train the Doctors and the Doctors staff about taking on auto accident cases
- He will provide Doctors with a “Done-for-you” Marketing System
- He offers a money back guarantee
To learn more about bringing this unique New Patient Program to your office
Email now to schedule a consultation call with Paul Samakow
See What Attorneys Are Saying
David L Eisbrouch, Esq. Eisbrouch Marsh, LLC Hackensack, NJ
Courtney Bal, Esquire Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Deborah Arthur, Attorney Springﬁeld, Virginia